Health Ministries Leader
The health ministry leader is to help men and women reach their full potential, mentally, spiritually, and physically for the purpose of establishing the kingdom of God in San Bernardino.
Description of duties
- Keep church members aware of the importance of health and educating new members on the significance of health and temperance while establishing the kingdom of God in San Bernardino
- Create health outreach programs (health fairs, cooking classes, etc.) that will establish the kingdom of God in San Bernardino
- Conduct health training seminars to establish the kingdom of God in San Bernardino
- Keep church informed of health risks plaguing the city
- Educate church and community on preventative measure to combat illness
- Plan events that promote a healthy lifestyle to further establish the kingdom of God in San Bernardino
- Provide information on how to live life and live life more abundantly
10 hours, monthly
Training and resources
Resources can be found at nadadventist.org/hm, adventsource.org, and plusline.org.
Qualifications, skills, and gifts
- Has a personal and vibrant relationship with Jesus
- Commits to allowing God to work within his/her life
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to network
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is a “people” person
- Has a passion and vision for ministry of Health to further establish the kingdom of God in San Bernardino
- Possesses some of the following gifts: administration, discernment, encouragement, faith, helps, hospitality, knowledge, leadership, mercy, shepherding, teaching, and/or wisdom
Benefits to the Worker
Leadership Skills, spiritual development, and deeper relationship with member of the church and surrounding community.