The media director serves as the leader of media ministry. He/she will provide a media ministry through recordings, worship slides, and an online presence for the purpose of establishing the kingdom of God in San Bernardino.
Description of duties
- Prepare slides for worship service to establish the kingdom of God in San Bernardino
- Keep computer equipment and media software up-to-date
- Create the visual flow of service to further establish the kingdom of God in San Bernardino
- Collaborate with worship team to further establish the kingdom of God in San Bernardino
- Develop and maintain online church service streaming
- Maintain sermon recordings
- Attend worship committee meetings for the purpose of establishing the kingdom of God in San Bernardino
4-8 hours, monthly
Training and resources
Resources can be found at adventsource.org and plusline.org.
Qualifications, skills, and gifts
- Has a personal and vibrant relationship with Jesus
- Commits to allowing God to work within his/her life
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to network
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is a “people” person
- Has a passion and vision for ministry of media and establishing the kingdom of God in San Bernardino
- Possesses some of the following gifts: administration, discernment, encouragement, faith, helps, hospitality, knowledge, leadership, mercy, shepherding, teaching, and/or wisdom
Benefits to the Worker
Leadership Skills, spiritual development, and deeper relationship with member of the church and surrounding community.