Ministry Description-Prayer Ministry LeaderGoal of Position: Mobilize the prayer team and members in prayer initiatives that help establish the Kingdom of God in San Bernardino and beyond.
- Organize and oversee the church prayer ministries, which includes but is not limited to:
- Attending and promoting Prayer Meeting
- Recruiting participants and organize a contact list for the prayer chain for emergency requests.
- Setting up a prayer partner program in the church.
- Establishing prayer teams to pray for specific people and needs.
- Developing a rotation schedule for prayer warriors to pray during services and special events.
- Contacting appropriate leaders to share praises and prayer requests.
- Assisting the pastor in developing and establishing church-wide prayer campaigns and initiatives.
- Be available daily to receive and distribute requests to the appropriate prayer ministry leaders in a timely manner.
- Provide a phone number for contact in case of emergency requests.
- Pray for every request you receive.
Length of Commitment: 1 years
Time Required: 3 hours a week
Training Provided: Training Session and additional materials as needed.
Qualifications/Special Skills: Gift of intersession, exhortation, administration, able to keep confidentiality, strong belief in the power of prayer
Benefits to the Volunteer: Work with others and gain intensity in prayer life. Listening to others and spending time getting “in touch” with the Lord.